Friday, March 23, 2012

It's OFFICIAL...

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

No more everything being grey-brown-drab-soggy-ugly.


Things are rapidly turning GREEN!

What a difference a week makes:


The dogs are LOVING it!



And so am I !


I've started a new "Chip-in" fundraiser to help cover the costs of Heartworm preventative and Flea & Tick preventative for the dogs.  I was hoping that a local vet would help by giving me reduced prices for Bluff Country Canine Rescue but unfortunately that is not the case.  There is a "Chipin" widget in the right-hand sidebar...please consider making a donation to help me help homeless dogs...

Every little bit HELPS!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Spring is springing here too!! It looks lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the days that I wish I were filthy rich. I hope you have a facebook page so we could like and share with our facebook friends.

    Who's to know, someone might just consider chipping in.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin