Monday, November 17, 2008

INCREDIBLE....





THIS IS INCREDIBLE!




Read ALL of the Numbers...




Slowly and IN ORDER..!



Be Careful not to miss ANY...






1 ....


2

3

....... 4


5


6 .....


..............7
.
.
.
.


8




9


10 .............



11
.
.
.
.
.

.....12



.... 13

14



15



16.....



17.....


18
.
.
.
.
.
.

19


..... 20


..........21

22
........23


24

. 25.
.
.
.


26


27

........28 ......

29

.
.
.
.
.

30


Finished..?
.
.
.
.
.
Are you SURE????





Then Scroll down...


V



V



V



V



V



V



V


V


V



V



GOOD JOB!


V



V


NICELY DONE.



V




V




V




V




V


TOMORROW I'LL SEND YOU THE ABC's !



DREAM says...

..."It takes so little to amuse old people!"

8 comments:

  1. I'm so confused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need at LEAST a week to process the information you just gave me! My head hurts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complaints about tooooooo little time to get things finished will be sent to the circular file, girl friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got me! At first I thought something was wrong and the pictures weren't downloading..then I followed directions..I don't do that well..but was so proud of myself for not missing a single number! Dream is right. Smart sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I totally agree it doesn't take much to amuse us and it's the little things make us laugh.

    Oh, I've tagged you with a meme at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys had me worried for awhile! I thought this thing was SO funny, but nobody seemed to be "getting it". Either that, or you just didn't think it was funny! I was beginning to question my own sense of humor. Especially when my BBG called me this morning and said "what the heck was THAT???" I was relieved when I logged on and saw the comments from those wise people amongst you who actually figured out the JOKE...

    Love you all!

    P.S. no time for a new post today. I've been blending/carding Shetland and Mohair all morning and I need to get ready for work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:39 PM

    HA! Love your humor, Nancy You got me--I kept thinking it was some kind of 'test'.
    Diane/Bloomington,IN

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin