Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Dance...

It was a rainy, drizzly day yesterday.
Wouldn't you know that on that kind of day I decided to go out and sit with the sheep for the first time since I started selling them in the early summer?


I know that I was avoiding being close to the sheep to try and minimize the pain when they left.  Now that I'm finally home again, I've decided that rather than avoid the pain, I'm going to enjoy "The Dance" while I still have them!


The ram lambs have gotten so big that I almost didn't recognize them!


I'm completely in love with "Bacardi" ~ the big white, Polar Bear son.
If someone doesn't jump on buying him soon, I may just wether him and KEEP him.  At least for as long as I'm still living here...


My sister Penny now owns Tia Maria and Kahlua.


Kiss is the only adult ewe still residing in the Bluff Country.


That little Tia Maria is adorable!


And Kahlua is a COOKIE MONSTER!!!


It is SO good to be back home.


DREAM says...


KEEP  DANCING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin