Saturday, May 19, 2012

SOON...

It's been a while since I've blogged. There's a good reason for that: I lost my camera!  Unfortunately, I seem to be incapable of doing a blog post without photos to accompany it!  Those of you who have followed this blog for a while know that I am not in the financial position to run out and buy a new camera, so I wasn't sure if/when I'd ever be blogging again.

Fortunately, my dear friend, 'Doc', took pity on my and gave me $100 to go out and buy a new camera!  I'm heading for Best Buy right after I take a shower!  I think I can get a fairly decent camera for that much money...

I'll be back SOON!



Have a wonderful Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, Nancy. *hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I hope you have a nice weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are going to be blogging again! I stopped by your blog a couple of times and was wondering why you hadn't posted anything! Glad you are back :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin