Friday, November 10, 2006

A Little Light....

This...
Was waiting for me (in a box, in the garage), when I got home tonight. Is it not THE cutest light you have ever seen???? I am SO happy to have it. A HUGE thank you to Cyndee Wolfe, of Lancien Farm in Marysville, Ohio, who sent this lamp to me for no particular reason ~ other than she remembered that I liked it. Cyndee sells these lamps on her web site and I saw it last spring and wanted one. I was going to buy one and Cyndee was going to buy one of my Calendars. We were going to exchange them at the Shetland AGM, in Indiana, last summer. As luck would have it, I didn't make it to the AGM. And I forgot all about Cyndee's beautiful lamps. But Cyndee ordered a couple of calendars from me and sent a note, with her check, saying that she was sending a surprise also. What kind of a wonderful person does that?

The wheel on the spinning wheel actually turns and there's real wool in the little basket! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!

Thank you Cyndee! You've brightened my day and I'll never forget it...

Nancy

P.S. As soon as Cyndee sends me the URL to her web site, I will post it on here so you can check out her site.....
:-)

6 comments:

  1. Nancy-

    Just on the name and address from the blog, I googled the farm...the link is http://www.lancienfarm.com

    You're absolutely right - the lamp is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I HAVE to check that website! That is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's an excerpt from a note I got from Cyndee today: ... "Nancy, I'm glad that it arrived OK. And that you like it. When you turn it on , you can remember all the shetland friends that are sending you their warmth and support."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Cyndee deserves a "Good Angel Award"! What a nice thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kathy L, and hope that Cyndee's good turn is returned to her ten-fold in orders from those who see her wonderfully warm little lamp on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Guys!

    I hope so too....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin