Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's gonna be a bright, bright,
Bright, Sun-shiny Day...

*As always, click on any image to enlarge it*

I woke up to a beautiful, bright, sunny day in the Bluff Country so Bella and I decided to spend some time with the Girls...

Bella, of course, knew that we'd get much nicer pictures if the girls were all gathered together. So, she set about gathering them.

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!



The Girls were very cooperative and headed over by the new barn...



Diva, Serendipity and Dilemma





Daisy even led Gemini and Sera on an adventure...


DREAM says...


..."What a wonderful day! We got LOTS of Cookies!!!"

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Hi Nancy,

    American Idol is such a good looking fellow! I hope he does well at the show next fall.

    I can hardly wait to see what Godiva's lamb(s) will look like next year!

    Also, Bella has all of a sudden gotten very graceful looking. She must be at the "Sweet 16" stage of puppyhood!

    I didn't know about the contest until I logged on and read your blog--I was behind by 2 0r 3 postings. Good to be caught up!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Bella looks like a "greyhound" version of our Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Zest and Alice in there, too! :)
    I wish I could take Shadow with me to be a sheep=leading cat like Daisy. He keeps telling me everything looks just fine from the windows, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella's not quite as trim as she looks. Her belly was shaved when she was shaved and that makes her look so skinny. Maybe I should shave my belly! ;-)

    Daisy made a real concentrated effort to get the sheep to accept her. You should see her with the rams ~ she rubs up against their horns and they wag their little tails like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. S P A Y E D

    Bella's belly was shaved when she was spayed

    not shaved

    duh

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We knew what you meant. :-) Unfortunately, I don't have any hair to speak of on my belly, and I think shaving off the fat would HURT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin