Sunday, October 02, 2011

A Love Story Part 2 ~ It was a HAPPY Day!


Alice here. 
I just want to set the record straight.
Mom's visit with us on Thursday was a HAPPY occasion. 
 Not sad.


Oh sure, Dream had to have her little hissy fit at first, but we were all very happy to see mom again.


You all remember what a prima donna Dream can be!


Why she'd pin her ears if Mom so much as looked at another sheep!


Poor Zaria and I are the ones who were feeling neglected!


Observe Dream's ears in the following picture...


And then she acts all sweet and innocent!


She sure has Mom fooled though!


I guess they do have a special bond...


DREAM says...


"Yes we DO have a special bond and I feel MUCH better now that Mom is feeling strong enough to come see me!  I didn't realize how sick she'd been.  Things are good now cuz Mom said she's going to come visit me three times this week!  Stay strong Mom!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin