Wednesday, October 12, 2011

POOP!

I left my camera at my friend, Jean's, over the weekend so have no lovely fall photos to share.  That's why I haven't posted in the past few days.  I still don't have my camera but found this Video at "Life With Dogs" and had to share it.  Do you realize how BIG my dogs are?  Bella's only around fifty pounds but Sable is over one hundred ~ that's a lot of poop! 


It's not too much of an issue out here, in the Bluff Country ~ the dogs are pretty good about going out into the pasture to 'take care of business', but if I ever do sell my house and move into town, this may just be better than walking down the street carrying a small  garbage bag...




I wonder how much they cost???
     :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin