Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A walk in the Bluff Country

*As always, click on any picture to 'biggify'
(especially the very last one!)


We're having gloriously beautiful weather in the Bluff Country of South East MN., so I decided to take the dogs for a walk this afternoon.
  Perhaps you'd like to join us...


Off we go.
Both leashes strategically held in my right hand.

Our chosen route for today.
We'll be hiking part way up that hill!

The colors are just beginning to change.

Bella & Sable stay patiently while I take their photos.

Bellamica

Sable

The street sign that marks the intersection of the two roads where I live.

Everything is so beautiful!

The neighbors are baling hay.

If you click to biggify and look very carefully, you can see my house in the lower center of this photograph!

Tomorrow I'll show you our route back home...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin