Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!


I originally posted this on January 1st of 2006. 
I still love it...

Today I'm starting a new Tradition for this blog: I've decided that every New Year I'm going to post "My Mantra". I hope you enjoy it....

GONNA  BE A  BEAR...

 In this life, I am a woman.
In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear.

When you're a bear you get to hibernate...

nothing but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children, who are the size of walnuts, while you are sleeping...

and wake up to practically grown-up, cute cuddly cubs.
 I could deal with that.

If you're a momma bear, everyone knows you mean business.
You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too...

I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling.
 He expects you to have hairy legs and excess body fat.
I could deal with that.
Yup..
.
gonna be a bear.

DREAM says....

"Me Too!"

Wishing each of you a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin