Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What is With BLOGGER????

Good GRIEF! It took me about 15 minutes to get 'logged onto' blogger so that I could post to my blog. First, it kept rejecting my email address. (which is, of course the same email address that it's always been) Then it wouldn't accept my password. I've been unable to leave comments on other blogs for several days for the same reasons. THEN...I have to deal with those G @ # $ - D* @ # ! "visual verification" puzzles. How the Hell can ANYone read those stupid things? Some of them are such a jumble of misshaped blobs that I don't even try ~ I just click through and hope the next one is easier. I think I went through at the VERY LEAST 25 to 30 before I actually was allowed into my own blog this morning.

Now I'm all worn out and forgot what I was going to write about....

DREAM says...
"It was probably about ME..."

Probably, Dreamer. Probably. Maybe I'll go sit with my girls...

11 comments:

  1. I have trouble with those stupid word verification thingies, too - Gah!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble with the word verifications the other day too. But the one I have for your post today is so easy it's laughable! Looks like the girls are happy to be getting their hay now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Sometimes blogger just won't take my photos. That happened to me the other day, and I still haven't gone back to those pictures and what I was going to write about them...maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ah! Misery loves company! Thank you, Ladies!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. Took me ages to get pictures loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had problems also, so whew, glad it's not me cuz I was worried it was.

    Dreamer is just THE best ... I just adore that little guy/gal? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Technology: great when it's working and a pain in the neck when it's not!
    Diane/Bloomington,IN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:41 AM

    OK, general comment - I love your blog! I've been reading it (as a spinner and shetland fan for the sheep) for quite a while now, and it's always entertaining. I particularly love the photo of the wet sheep in the rubbermaid bin getting a bath. hehe. And then, of course, when I was buying some fleeces from the Hansons the other day, she said she knew you, so you're even more famous (to me). So, thanks for such a nice blog. (oh, and really cute sheep too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank YOU, Holly!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Gotta love Dream talking with her mouthful of hay! Multitasking gets me into trouble with the word verification--Dream better be careful about talking and eating at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    Blogger will be unavailable Thursday (9/25) at 4:00PM PDT for about 10 minutes for maintenance.

    Posted by Jessica at 18:12 PDT

    Maybe this was the problem Nancy. I still haven't figured out how to post captions to my pictures. How do you do it girlfriend???? I'd ask James but he's too busy to even go to the orthodontist for 1 1/2 years so I figure he wouldn't have time to troubleshoot much of anything for me right now...what a brat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin