Tuesday, February 03, 2009

About "THAT CONTRAPTION"...

In yesterday's comments, Kathleen (do visit her blog! She's got some wonderful posts about beating the Winter Doldrums.) asked about "that contraption" pictured in my Grey Blanket post. I'm assuming she meant my Roberta Electronic Spinner.
I LOVE my Roberta!!

I love my Roberta SO much that I'm seriously considering becoming a distributor.... stay tuned!

;-)

DREAM says...

"THAT's what Mom needs...
another project!
I guess she has to do whatever it takes to keep us girls in HAY..."

You got THAT right, Dreamer!


3 comments:

  1. Now my girls have to share their hay with a cow. How humiliating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy, I am intriqued by the Roberta. Do you have any pricing info on it you could pass along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you definitely should show us more about it - how does it compare to other electric spinners, have you tried the Butterfly or any of the others? How does it work? How does it compare, in terms of flexibility and usefulness and fun, to your wheel? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin