Monday, April 02, 2012

JETHRO Revisited...


It's always so rewarding to visit with one of the dogs that I have rescued and placed with it's forever family.  Yesterday was just such a day when I spent the afternoon with "JETHRO" ~ the second dog that I rescued!  He's as gorgeous (and sweet and happy and full of kisses as ever!)


Jethro certainly loves his Forever Mom!


Of course, so do I since she IS my Baby Sister!








 Hero was thrilled to have someone who would run and PLAY with him again!  I'm afraid that he's missing Cisco and Jill.  Bella and Sable just aren't as much fun as they were.


I was hoping to go visit JILL over the weekend too but I can't find her paperwork with her family's names and phone number on it!  I was so SAD because I miss my dear, sweet girl SO much!  I'm hoping that perhaps they read this blog and will get in touch with me.

If not...
I'll keep searching until I FIND that paperwork!


7 comments:

  1. Jethro looks very happy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when we get updates ... or esp when we get to visit with dogs we've rescued and fostered? Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all,

    Love updates on rescued animals. Looking forward to reading you often.

    Just stopped by to meet y'all and say hello! Have a great week!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - So happy you get to see Jethro still - he sure looks like he loves his new forever home :)

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:30 PM

    It's nice that you keep in touch with the people who adopt your dogs. I really like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those last two pics of Penny and ethro are so sweet! You can really tell they love eachother :) Good job Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Nancy,

    That was such a sweet photo sequence of Penny and Jethro! Glad to see they are doing so well together and good to see Penny again, even if just on the web!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin