Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Second Shift...


I'm enjoying working second shift. Actually, I'm still in training. I'm working from 4 pm to 10:30 pm. I LOVE it!

I love being home with my animals during the day!. I get so much more work done around the house and actually have time to spend with my critters, before dark.

Yes, it took a bit of adjustment, getting used to sleeping past 5 am. And I was MIGHTY tired the first few nights. But from day one, I loved being home during the day.

Next week my regular schedule will begin and I'll be working from 2 pm 'till 10 pm. I wish I could go in later, but customer service is only open until 10, so that's the best I can get. I think it will work OK. I'm going to work every weekend and have Monday and Fridays off. I get paid extra for weekends and need every penny I can make now that I'm trying to keep this place going on my own...

DREAM says...


..."Mom's gotta go ~ she's running LATE!"

;-)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as always! I think that working the second shift would blend well with the farm, once you got used to it. The 4pm to 10 pm would be the best--ha. :-) I am a night person, so I think once you got adjusted it would really work great. The only downside is traveling the roads late at night. I hope it turns out to be just the right fit for you.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girlfriend! Nothin' can stop you now! Happy Valentine's Day!

    (Skit says so too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo happy for you! Your hard work and determination have paid off; keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin