Thursday, July 22, 2010

I do believe that we left someone out...


Godiva's boys!


Godiva had her twin ram lambs WAY back on June 29th and I don't believe I've ever even done a post about them!


As you can see, Godiva blessed us with a black & white, HST and a black (with a splash of white on his head) boys who both have the solid conformation and lovely fleece that I've come to expect from Godiva's lambs.

I haven't named this handsome dude yet
but isn't he gorgeous?


So is his twin brother!
;-)


These are REALLY nice ram lambs!


They're both looking for flocks to call their own...


Contact me for more information.


If you're looking for a correctly built ram with four straight & square legs, level topline, nicely set neck, a typey head with great earset and a classic Shetland fluked tail AND you love intermediate fleece with density, soft crimp, nice length and a pleasingly soft handle, one of these boys might just be the ram for you...

3 comments:

  1. They're definitely good looking. Hope someone gives them a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Dark Star ramlet is just too sweet for words - I hope he finds as good a home as the one he was born to!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin