Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Little of This and
A Little of That...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

This is my desk at work. Or at least the little corner that I am looking into when I speak on the telephone ~ which is what do most of the time.

I like to decorate my work area with photos of my sheep (and fresh Daisies from my yard!) ~ it reminds me of what I am working for! What does YOUR work area look like???

Lovely Lily always throws herself down, like this, when she wants me to pet her. I have more pictures of this cat, sprawled out, than doing anything else!


My Silly Sadie Dog has been off, running for the past two days. Poor Bella misses her!

I brushed Bella this morning. Look at the beautiful hair on her tail and back end!

I'm saving her beautiful, soft, undercoat to blend with Shetland and spin up one day...


The chickens have quickly gotten into the routine of going into the backyard each morning.

DREAM says...

"A-HEM!! Aren't we missing something here?
What about us SHEEP????"

Sorry Dreamer ~ I'll do an all sheep post next.
I PROMISE!

(I am SO going to be late for work today...)

5 comments:

  1. big kiss on the lips for you Dreamer. Your decorated office is cute. My office has turkey {a big one of Franklin}, chicken and goat photo's, coworkers absolutely think I'm a fruitcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Love reading your blog at the end of the day..makes me want so bad to have a 20 acre farmette some day (with all the sweat,joy, grief, and work).
    Diane L./Bloomington,IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better you than I, Diane! I've got all that I can handle with my little, FOUR acre farmette!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella is such a beautiful girl. I hope Sadie finds here way home soon so they can play. Poor Dream really does look put out, better take animal crackers with you next time Nancy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Well,Nancy, I probably couldn't afford 20 acres, but it's the request I'm putting out into the universe. I'd settle for 4...or...5.
    Diane L./Bloomington,IN.where the dog days of summer are arriving late

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin