Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Splitting the vote?

I've added "Ewes in the Mist" to my entries in the


It is one of my all-time  favorite photos and  several people suggested that I enter it.  My only concern is that by entering Ewes in the Mist  I could actually decrease my chances of winning by splitting the votes that I might receive.

Yesterday, I entered a series of photos of Star with three, day old chicks in a basket


This photo contest is set up such that it's not necessarily the "best" photograph that will win (five-hundred dollars!),  rather it will be the photo that gets the most VOTES!

So, once again, I am asking you, dear readers, to help me out!  If you would just click on one of the links in this post, it will take you to my contest entry.  Chose which photo you like the best and don't forget to vote every day from now, until November 30!  Since, everyone can only vote once a day, I suggest that you pick your favorite and vote for that one, every day.    And don't forget to share this with your friends!

DREAM says...


"I KNEW it!  Finally, the truth comes out.  It's the sheep against the chickens!"

It is NOT the sheep against the chickens, Dreamer! 
It's simply a matter of what photograph people like better ~ NOT which animal.

To encourage everyone to vote ~ if, by some miracle, I should actually win the contest, I will offer a BIG  give-away on each of my blogs


7 comments:

  1. I will put that site on my Favourites and vote for one of your photos as much as I can! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jody! Don't tell Dream but I'm voting for the Chicken Nuggets picture! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dream I voted for the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Ewes in the mist' is gorgeous. I love it. Do hope you win.
    Blessings, Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture Ewe's in the mist!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Dream. I'm on YOUR side. I'm voting sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been voting chickens but i think you made a good choice, from the comments and where each entry is located when you sort by "most votes", it looks like people are loving on the sheepies!!! are you updated on how many votes you're getting? If the sheep are getting more faster, i'd let us know to shift our votes. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin