Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's wrong with THIS Picture???

DREAM is quite happy to know that quite a few people have contacted me to tell me that they are voting for the "Ewes in the Mist" picture in the photo contest that I entered. 

But she's NOT happy that I haven't entered a picture of her!


Apparently, Dream and Alice were discussing the unfairness of it all, while snacking on pumpkins this morning...


"I wasn't complaining!  It was all DREAM!"


DREAM says...


"Not ME!  I never complain!"
In fact, I'll be a real "happy camper" if everyone remembers to VOTE for the "Sheep in the Mist" picture that Mom entered in the Photo contest!  We're gonna kick the chickens tail feathers!!!"

Thank you to all of you who have voted and even posted my entries to your blogs and Facebook pages!  Please remember to vote again!  You can vote once a day, EVERY DAY, from now 'till November 30th!  Don't forget to remind your friends too!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how Dream can look so dignified with pumpkin on her head! Tee hee. My lady thinks that Alice is the cutest sheep that she's seen in quite a while! She'd like to give Alice a kiss and a hug!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin