Sunday, December 04, 2011

Getting into the Spirit of the Season...

We got a decent amount of snow last night.
And it's plenty cold outside.
I got the Christmas decorations out.
I guess it's time to get into the spirit of the Holidays!


Atta Boy, Jethro!
I know you're not really thrilled  with the hat and antlers on your head.
I can tell...


But you're SUCH a good sport!


Sable thinks I'm NUTS!


She refuses to relinquish her dignity!

Even in antlers and a Santa hat!

Sweet Jasmine isn't too sure about this silliness!


But she'd never complain!


Even when she's TIRED!


And THEN, there's
Bellamica...

"You can't MAKE me behave!"

Oh yes I CAN!

"Bah, Humbug!"

We hope that no matter what you believe in, you are enjoying the buildup to the Holidays and that your life is full of good health, good friends, and GOOD DOGS!

Of course, if you don't happen to have a dog, we probably could help you out with that!  If you already have a dog that makes your life more joyful, perhaps your DOG would like to make a donation to our "Chipin", on the sidebar of this blog to help us save other deserving dog, so that they too may one day bring unconditional love into somebody's Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin