Saturday, April 21, 2007

busy, Busy, BUSY...


FLASH FLOOD presented me with these beautiful twins (by Paco) this morning. What a nice way to start the day!!

This is Flash's handsome, white ram lamb. He looks just like his momma did as a lamb!

He's sticking pretty close to mom this morning. He really does have two ears....

This little doll is "Bluff Country Godiva" (as in the chocolate).

Oh! How I wish I could keep another ewe lamb....

Moorit, with Flash & Phoebe's exquite, crimpy fleece! I think Godiva and Tiara (Phoebe's lamb) are the nicest moorit lambs we've ever had! (and we've had some mighty fine moorit lambs!


After 3 years with no white lambs, I'm thrilled that Phoebe and Flash gave me THREE this year. Of course, it WOULD have been nice to have a girl! I'll just be grateful and count my blessings that everyone is healthy!

****************************

I'm going to try to post an "ALICE WATCH" quick...
BEFORE she has her lambs! Yup, I'm pretty sure she's in early labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin