Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't even know what to SAY!

I feel so loved.

Meet "Ali-Baa-Baa". Ali came to me (a totally unexpected surprise) ~ ya, I know, that's redundant ~ but I was totally NOT expecting anything and then to receive such a beautiful, and thoughtful gift...

Tammy Ward of Kalwa Taure Shetlands, in Ontario, Canada, designed and hand crafted this beautiful pottery sheep for me. Isn't it incredible? I just LOVE it! THANK YOU TAMMY!!!

Tammy, herself, has gone through some sad times, lately, and the fact that she took the time to think about me and want to cheer ME up says a lot about what a wonderful person she is!Welcome to my flock, Ali-baa-ba ~ you are already LOVED!!

DREAM says...

"She really IS cute!"

6 comments:

  1. Love is an action word and she has expressed it perfectly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy -I'm glad you like the sheep, and I'm glad it made it to you in one piece. Your sheep blog has given me so much pleasure this past few years - I just wanted to give a little something back to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheep is adorable. Is that a new color in Shetlands? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how charming! I love it! Now I must rush over to Tammy's blog and see if she has an Etsy store...perhaps she does Icelandics too!tr

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift - there's nothing any better in the world than the love of a friend. Thanks for sharing Nancy -

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful Nancy! What a beautiful surprise.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin