Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WOW! A "TWO-Fer"...
Lemonade Stand Award!

Two posts in one day?? I must be delirious!

Actually, I've been meaning to thank Jennifer at Shilo Prairie Farm for awarding me ~ my BLOG ~ the "Lemonade Stand Award" last Sunday. Sorry for taking so long to respond, Jennifer. I've been a bad blogger as of late... ;-)

Thank you so much to Jennifer ~ and her blog: "Goats In The Garden" for giving me this award, I am very flattered she thought of my blog. If you haven't visited her blog you should skip right over there and check it out, you will find well written posts and a great sense of humor. I didn't even know that Jennifer frequented my blog but am very happy to have discovered hers and many others through the links...

Lemonade Stand Award

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show gratitude or great attitude or both
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link this post to the person whom you received your award from

And the awards go to (in no particular order at all).....

I've decided to break from tradition and post NEW blogs that I haven't linked to in the past. I've been doing some blog exploration, lately, and there are some WONDERFUL blogs out there. I thought I'd share a few that I've discovered:

"BEHIND MY RED DOOR" ~ Just a totally cool blog! Well written, beautiful photos, great ideas. I just discovered this blog, this morning but am making it one of my favorites!

oh SH#*! I have to get ready for work! No time to finish my nominations. I'm a terrible award recipient! I'll try to post a few new links in each post. I spent so much time, exploring new blogs, that I don't have the time to link back to them today. :-( Work's calling...

DREAM says...

..."Way to GO, Mom!"

3 comments:

  1. Nice cliff hanger......

    ReplyDelete
  2. did everybody weather the cold ok last night? I wish I could bring you out here for a month! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. We weathered the weather just fine, my Beautiful Baby Girl! It's still 50 degrees in the house ~ no matter HOW cold it is outside... ;-)

    Anyway, my HEART is SO warm. I received the most unexpected and wonderful gifts, in the mail, yesterday. Gifts I had no idea were being sent and that truly touch my heart. I'll be posting pictures and telling more tomorrow or Friday ~ when I get a little time...

    gotta to out and feed the sheep now (the high today is supposed to get up to -5) and then head for work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin