Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ROOING Hunter...

Here's the thing...

I had apparently bumped a button on my camera. Since I can't actually SEE what any of the buttons say, I didn't realize that it wasn't on the correct setting. Kind of a cool photo though, don't ya think???
My beautiful Hunter (Kimberwood Hunter) was SUCH a good boy for rooing! I tied him in the little barn in my backyard and plucked away. He was shedding noticeably on his back so I rooed the 'saddle area' on his back up to his neck.
I got about 4 1/2 ounces of VERY nice wool!
And there's lots more where that came from!!

;-)


DREAM says...

"No time for rooing today!"

5 comments:

  1. Hunter is such a beautiful ram! I've always liked him.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he was a good boy! He was the first ram i ever thought liked me, he's very smart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! It was fun for me to roo my first sheep this week. I wish they were all that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, didn't know Rich commented already, but I like the blurry pictures, very ethereal. And, is that a baby picture of Dream? What a cutie!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the rooing picture! It's gorgeous. We've been rooing a little here too this week ;) Little Carlie is bare from ears to hips.. sorta looks like she's wearing a tutu :) She loved the attention. Love your pics!
    tonya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin