Friday, May 29, 2009

ADULT RAMS FOR SALE...

The "Big Boys"(2 year olds)
Sheltering Pines Crescent Moon
(moorit & white, smirslet/sokket)
and
Kimberwood Hunter
(MIOGET & white/HST)

I'm too sick for lots of words today. (of COURSE, I'm coming down with something since this is my 3-day weekend off work!) So I'll post some pictures of the adult ram lambs that I have for sale.






Moon with his son
"BLUFF COUNTRY BLING"
Yearling, modified, HST


BLING's fleece:


BUYER'S CHOICE:
$300.00
Save $100.00 when purchased with 2 or more ewes!

I'm gonna go take a nap now...

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, take care of yourself Nancy. Had you planned to sell these boys? or did something come up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Oh, those rams are beautiful. Wish I had the land and the barn and a truck...(sigh). Hope you feel better F-A-S-T, Nancy.
    Diane L./Bloomington,IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're feeling sick - I can certainly empathize there - 4 weeks I've been dragging! Your rams are beautiful - I absolutely love those gorgeous horns. I hope you are able to find buyers quickly.

    Nancy in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin