Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Little Bit Better...
and the Return of DREAM!

These are a bit better. I still haven't gone in to get a camera card.

I think I like letting the girls lamb in full fleece. None of the lambs have seemed to have any major problem finding the lunch counter and they LOOK so much prettier!

Bella Luna is a 'first time' mom and it is inspiring watching her care for her newborn twins. She is so gentle and nurturing ~ constantly 'chortling' to them in her soothing voice.

I haven't named the little, moorit, ewe lamb nor the handsome, black & white/HsT ram lamb yet. I'm debating if I want to tie in with their dam's name ~ Bella Luna means beautiful moon ~ or go with something completely unrelated.

Nothing has popped into my mind yet but there's no hurry...

DREAM says:

"No hurry? No hurry, she says! I want this lambing to be over! My friends and I, out in the front pasture are being NEGLECTED!!! Don't tell mom that I told you, but Zodiak's in the barn....."

1 comment:

  1. Poor Dream! Stop neglecting her. The babies are great as always. I love lamb pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin