Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And then there were TWO...


Tia Maria (left) and Kahlua ('panda face'/yuglet) are the only two sheep remaining in the Bluff Country. 

TIA

KAHLUA

I feel very fortunate to have them here!
Bacardi, Firecracker and Kiss left for their new home yesterday.

We do still have one guest:


'My' beautiful Zaria is still here until I take her back to Jean's later this week.  I sure hope she was bred during her brief visit!

This is my favorite photo of Tia.
She reminds me of a peanut butter cookie!!!


Good news from the vet today.
Jazz (my lab cross rescue) tested negative for heartworm and is already spayed.  That saved me a lot of money!  Now she's up to date on her shots and dewormed and ready to really enjoy her new life...


Jazz is SUCH a sweet dog!


THANK YOU to those of you who have contributed to our "VET FUND"! 
Every penny donated will go to the care of dogs that I rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin