Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank you for your Service!


To all the members of all the branches of the US Military, past and present and future, I want to say THANK YOU.


As my one small attempt at showing my gratitude for the sacrifices made by all of our military personnel,  it will be standard policy for "Bluff Country Canine Rescue" to waive the adoption fee on dogs adopted from us by any men or women who have served or are currently serving in the United States Military.  Each and ever one of you deserves to know the unconditional love of a loyal canine companion.  Each of you deserves to be welcomed Home...

May God Bless You and keep you safe.


* To Katie and Carter (and all of your friends!), I am so very proud of you and so grateful that you have chosen to serve your country.  I truly feel safer, knowing that you are looking out for our nation's well being.  Thank you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin