Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bits and Pieces...Odds and Ends...

It's a brisk but sunny day in the Bluff Country.  Just the way I like it!  I thought I'd share a few updates today...
First and foremost:

JILL CAN SEE!

I knew it, but I wasn't sure how well or if it was likely to last.  I took her to the vet yesterday and he said that her eyes (retinas) look completely normal.  YIPPEE!   Dr. Taggert thinks that Jill's temporary blindness must have been caused by a fever, her pneumonia, or a reaction to the powerful antibiotics she was on to treat the pneumonia.  What ever it was that caused it, I am just so thrilled that this feisty little dickens can see again!

Hero (formerly Jake) is recovering nicely!




It's hard to believe after the nightmare of last weekend but the big guy is doing great.  My biggest challenge right now (knock on wood!) is keeping him as quiet as I can.  I don't want to put him in a crate or pen and haven't thus far but he wants to play SO badly and the other dogs are more than willing to oblige him.  We did go for a walk along with Cisco...



Which reminds me, I've been working on some training with Cisco and have some (what I think are) cute pictures.  I think I'll post them tomorrow.


I've been spinning and knitting and felting up a storm!
I'll have to do a post about that as well...

Happy Saturday!
Don't forget to check out the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin