Sunday, June 18, 2006

My mantra...

GONNA BE A BEAR...

In this life, I am a woman.
In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear.
When you're a bear you get to hibernate...nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children, who are the size of walnuts, while you are sleeping...and wake up to practically grown-up, cute cuddly cubs. I could deal with that.

If you're a momma bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too...I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He expects you to have hairy legs and excess body fat. I could deal with that.
Yup...gonna be a bear.






Dream says.... "Me too!"

6 comments:

  1. LOL Thanks Yes you made me chuckle. Ilike this very very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy. It made me smile. I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perspective of being a bear through a human's point of view are amazing. Great Job - so enjoyable! All good points! My thoughts of bears (while camping in western MD) was Drop & Play Dead & Pray that your in the downwind of the bear. Of course, Goldilocks & 3 bears and the movie of Brother Bear are favorites of mine. Such a refreshing presentation for your blog-really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where being a bear might have advantages....you could even eat strange people who got in your way......hmmm.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM a bear already ... to be sure ... hehehe.

    Great entry nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Nancy - I like that one -I've not seen it presented so nicely before tho, & I love little Dream's comments at the end of your daily entries.

    I have some great pics of our flock that I'm going to put on my blog tonite - check them out.

    XOX Tina
    (swatting at mosquitoes as I type - darn bugs!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin