Monday, June 12, 2006

There's no place like Home.....

This is my backyard and my favorite place to sit. The swing is perfectly positioned to give us hours of entertainment, watching the sheep (no ~ I do not have a life; nor do I want one!)

My little "Dream" usually comes up close to the fence to graze if I'm in the swing.

The peace & tranquility are shattered in favor of chaos give way to running feet and baa's of greeting when I enter the girls' paddock...

I got some nice pictures of ewes with their lambs over the weekend. This one's Kit Kat with her handsome ram lambs.

And this is Zaria with Crescendo and Finale.

Some of you may remember the sweet, angelic face of Flash Flood, shown here, snuggling with her daughter, "Lace".

Dream says..."I'LL show you a sweet, angelic face...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin