Monday, July 03, 2006

CAST YOUR VOTE....

Stephen contacted me to say that the photos are all up and we can begin voting. Click here to return to the contest photos. For those of you who are not members of the Spotted Shetlands Group, you can still vote by entering your favorites in the comments section. I believe I've got it set up so you can comment without having your own blog. You may vote for your favorite or for your top three lambs. If you vote for three, please indicate which is your #1, #2 and #3 choice. SSG members, instructions will be posted on the List as to how to vote.

Dream says....
"Is this fun or WHAT???"

2 comments:

  1. Well, Nancy...since you "asked"...I think they're all cute. I wish I had such dramatic spots in my flock! In order, the favorites at our house are #27, #15, and #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute lamb photo, Nancy...how do you get the lambs all in a row at once?
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin