Friday, July 21, 2006

Thank you!

The auction is over! The winning bid was $100.00 Thank you all for bidding and helping to raise money to help Becky buy hay for her flock this winter. Anyone who would still like to donate to the fundraiser, may do so on the MSSBO blog. I don't know if the person with the winning bid wishes "go public" or remain anonymous so, until I hear from him or her, I will withold that information. Thank you all again! What a great bunch of people, Shetland fans are..... ;-)

Dream says...

..."you guys are AWESOME! That was FUN ~ we should play AGAIN!"



note: sorry this was late. I got home late and then blogger wouldn't let me publish a post! The winning bid still held at 7:00 PM. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy - you guys are doing a fantastic job - with your picture you have raised almost $1000 haven't you?!!

    It is wonderful how many people have responded, too. What a great group! T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Nancy
    I can't wait to see the new photo you take and put in that spot on your wall....nice job!...and thanks to our winning bidder too....way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin