Monday, May 15, 2006


Another dreary day. I'm SO disappointed! About fifteen minutes after I took this picture, the sun came out! It was beautiful. I ran out to get some pictures and my camera batteries are dead!

I noticed something cute today. Here's a picture of "Trinity". He's a HsT ram lamb (white on his Head, 3 socks, and Tail). Notice the little strip of white on the end of his nose? Check out the next picture...his tongue also has the light strip! His horns are striped too. Very cool ram lamb. ;-)



Life is beginning to return to 'normal' around here. The lambs are growing like weeds and beginning next week I'll be starting work at a more reasonable hour (7:30 am instead of 6:30 am) so, hopefully, I won't be so tired all the time!
I've actually started KNITTING again! I'll try to post some pictures of my WIP (works in progress) soon. It feels SO good to sit down and knit again Maybe I'll make an Ark... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I feel your rain pain. We have had rain, rain, rain, and, oh yes, RAIN for the last many days. It hasn't been raining all that hard, but it is very unusual for it to be so gray and wet for so many days in a row..... We all need to think M O V E!!!!!!!!!!!! thoughts at that gigantic low-pressure...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I would trade the world for green grass like yours right now. What's the saying about another's grass is always greener? :) Our pasture is drying and we desperately need moisture, so send some our way, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing about those "dreary" days -- they make all the colors around you richer somehow. Thus, the pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin