Wednesday, May 07, 2008

CRAZY Time...


This is an incredibly busy time of year for me. I'm trying to clean the barns (One wheel barrel load at a time!, keep track of and get to know my lambs, clean up the yard from the long winter and take lots of pictures so that prospective buyers can make the important choices regarding which lambs they want to purchase! PLUS update my Breeding Stock For Sale Blog!

I spend a LOT of time on the computer, and when I'm not on the computer (uploading and editing pictures), I'm usually out with the sheep.


It would certainly help if I didn't have to WORK!!!
;-)


At least with all the picture taking, I should have fodder for my blog. Not now though...I've got to get ready for work!

1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful. I, too, find myself wishing and hoping I didn't have to work. Such is life. I just want to be a stay at home goat mamma.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin