Friday, May 30, 2008

How Embarassing...

THIS is "Bluff Country Take a Chance"
I am keeping Chance. Chance is the lamb climbing all over me and giving me kisses in yesterday's post. Notice her high, white, front stockings???


THIS...

...is "Bluff Country Sleeping Beuaty". Beauty is one of Dream's triplets. She is sold. She does NOT have high white, front stockings.

Beauty is the little doll snuggling with me in the "Shepherdess snuggling with Chance" pictures in yesterday's post...

How embarrassing!

;-)

3 comments:

  1. Honest mistake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    I LOVE the photo of Chance climbing on top of you to reach your face. That picture is worth the proverbial million words. A sheep who loves her shepherdess :-)
    Diane/Bloomington,IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Excellent photo's, I'm glad to see your lambs love to spend as much time with you as you with them. It must be so hard to part with some of them.
    BarbReiter/MI

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin