Monday, May 24, 2010

After...

The same ewes
as in the previous post:


Well, not quite!
 Dream was not in the previous post, but Zest (left) and Angel (white) were.
I'm not sure how Dream snuck into this photo.

Here's Zest after  shearing:


The third ewe in the "Before" post was
Destiny:


Of course, that  is NOT Destiny!
I don't know what's gotten into Dream.

THIS:

is Destiny.
I love that photograph of Alice's beautiful daughter!


Dazzle was in the previous post as well...


That's my friend, Jean, visiting Dazzle after shearing.
Oh, oh.  I think I might know what the problem is.

DREAM says...


"I have absolutely nothing to say!"
(..."try leaving ME out of another post"...)

2 comments:

  1. LOL poor Dream is hard to leave out. All the girls look good Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 PM

    I'm glad they're already sheared--that would've been miserable to do in this hot weather. And insulating or not, they've got to be cooler with less wool or at least feeling lighter. I washed Godiva's neck wool in pure rain water on Friday. It's drying and all the lanolin makes my hands so soft when I turn it.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin