Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Album part two...


*  Alice.
The keeper of my heart.

*  Spinning
(wool into yarn!)


*  Knitting

*  Felting

*  Chickens in the backyard

*  Funny emails from Tammy

*  Dogs on the furniture

*  Hay in the barn

*  My heart-shaped rock collection

*  Full-grown sheep playing like lambs

*  People who love & take good care of their animals

*  Watching eggs hatch and
brand new baby chicks

*  Dogs playing
 now where did this one come from???
;-)

*  And because we all know I'd be in trouble if I didn't...
DREAM

"No comment necessary."

That's because she's happy.
Still more to come!
You should try this!  It's amazing how many things you can find that make you happy when you think about it... 


8 comments:

  1. ANOTHER great head shot of Dream!

    You're right; there's NOTHING like counting one's blessings to lift one's spirits. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! Thank you for commenting on my blog because now I've found YOURS!
    (And I, too, have a heart-shaped rock collection...) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing to do... A Happy album. I love the idea.
    Alice is a most beautiful sheep.
    and you FELT..... I'm just learning.
    Love your photos and your blog post. I shall return again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs should always be on the furniture and animals should always keep our hearts! ;)

    Have a HAPPY day!
    ~Mimi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, reading this post makes me feel happier!! Thanks for giving me a good start to my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep being amazed by beautiful pictures I don't remember seeing! I've always loved the ones with Sable on the couch, and your choices for Alice were gorgeous. I also loved the hay in the barn and ewes playing like lambs! I don't remember those :) And I love the story behind your heart shaped rocks very much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. I've found both of yours. Great photos. Your sheep especially are lovely. Shetlands hold a very special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this post!! Beautiful photos, plus the captions... well, they don't just make YOU happy, m'dear!!
    :)

    Re socks: my best advice is to choose colors and fibers that you love. Socks are a lovely and portable project, and they are more affordable than a whole sweater's worth of yarn tends to be, but they can take just as many stitches - and therefore just as much time to knit - as a sweater or blanket. So you are going to be staring at that yarn and passing it through your fingers just as much as you would do with a shawl or sweater. Make sure that that particular yarn is something you want to spend a lot of intimate time with!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin