Thursday, February 17, 2011

Introducing..."ALICE"!

You may be wondering why I would be introducing  Alice?
Seeing as most of you met her LONG ago....


These two photos of Alice were actually posted in one of my very first blog posts in 2006!
You can see the first post about Alice  HERE


Look how YOUNG she was!

The reason for the reintroduction is to announce that this Saturday, FEB. 19 will be the FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY  of "A Shepherd's Voice"!

Five years.
Over NINE HUNDRED POSTS!

DREAM says...


"We're going to have a BIRTHDAY  PARTY!!!
There will be games and prizes and contests and the chance for you to re-visit your favorite posts!  Oh, I do hope that you will  join us!"

Me too, Dreamer!  While I'm working on some of the games and contests, perhaps our readers might want to request a Flashback to a favorite, older post.

If there's a post that you'd like to see again, you can either put the link to it in a comment or tell me about it and I'll find the link for you! 

For now, link or no link, I'd like everyone that has a favorite post from "A Shepherd's Voice" to tell us what it is...

If you don't have a favorite post, perhaps you could tell us what you like the best about A Shepherd's Voice...

12 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Congratulations! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Congrats! -- My favorite blog -- "Sizzle" -- I have that bookmarked 'cuz I like it so much

    Jean MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging Birthday....What I love about your blog is your obvious love for your flock....I love being able to visit your sweet little sheep and dream of the day (hopefully not to far away) when we finally get our own.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 5 years. That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy!! Congrats on 5 years and all your posts--An inspiration to all of us who blog!!! I've not been following you that long so it's hard for me to think of what my favorite post could be because I enjoy everything I've read! I'll let Dreamer choose! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Nancy,

    I love your blog and I am so glad you are starting to feel better and can get out and enjoy this lovely weather with the girls and the Piggles. The Piggly wigglies are getting quite robust looking--how they have grown! I bet they are liking it outside. Congrats on your 5-year blog B-day, and many more to you and the blog!!!!

    Favorite blogs--hmmmm--I'll have to think about that one, but Godiva will be in it, of course!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Congratulations! My favorite is the pumpkin eating sheep suspects one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so fun!!! I can't wait for the birthday party!!! :) Congratulations seems like to overused a word for what you've accomplished and survived in these five years. You're amazing. I have soooo many favorite posts, I'll have to go back to pick a few out by name, but for now, I have to say your annual "Gonna Be a Bear" is something I always love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a relative newbie to the blog, but I love reading about the animals and seeing their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy -

    I'm way behind, as usual, but I love this!!

    Hugs!

    Katie in MN

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorites are any of the posts about Alice. She has something very special. She is a very beautiful and intelligent ewe. I fell in love the first time I saw a photo of her. She has a special presence. Reading your first post about Alice confirms what I felt.

    I will go back and read some of your old posts to see if there is a special one.
    Five years is amazing.
    Glad your arm is doing so well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin