Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I HAVE A NAME!

This beautiful ram-lamb, son of Zest & Bravo has finally got a name. For some reason, his white cap has always reminded me of the Pope's cap (I hope that doesn't offend anyone ~ it's just what I thought of!) and the fact that he has THREE white legs, instead of four.... Meet: "BLUFF COUNTRY TRINITY". Do you like it? I do, but I have to admit, it feels strange calling him by a name! Trinity and his sister Bella are growing like weeds and I am SO pleased with what nice lambs they are.



In the meantime, KitKat's twin ram-lambs are really winning me over. I call the dark chocolate one "Hershey" and the light chocolate one "Nestle"...it could be Hershey Kiss and Nestle Crunch....what do you think???

4 comments:

  1. Espresso & Mocha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Kathy! I could use them for ALICE's boys! ;-) Thank you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss & Crunch--so cute. I'm loving your lambie pictures. My retirement dream is to have a few sheep---if I can talk my husband onto a farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to be of help! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin