Friday, April 28, 2006

Ladies in Waiting (or "It Ain't Over 'Till The Fat Lady Sings!"

This is "Bluff Country Zaria" (photo taken 4/25)

and this is "Bluff Country Zodiak" 4/25 (sorry for the horrible angle, but you get the point!)
These are the last two girls to lamb in the Bluff Country, this year. Both are Zorro daughters, both are bred to Paco. They sure look, to me, like they're getting close...

Meanwhile: the lambs are growing. We have really got an exceptional bunch of babies this year! Once everyone has delivered I will try to sit down and do some 'critical evaluations', but from first impressions, I'm very pleased with this year's lamb crop.
I'll share my thoughts, regarding each lamb, as I perform the evaluations. Stay tuned...you're gonna LOVE watching these babies grow! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. There is just ...something....about the way Zodiak is standing that reminds me of being pregnant with my second son. *rolleyes*

    Is it possible I am feeling pregnancy empathy with a sheep????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin