Monday, August 14, 2006

Better late than never....?
AUGUST Calendar page!

This is getting ridiculous! How hard can it be to remember to post the new Calendar photo on the first of each month??? Apparently plenty hard for me! Good thing it's next year's Calendar photos..


This beautiful ewe is "Bluff Country Zanex". Last year, Zanex gave me a stunning HST ram lamb. She is also the dam to the beautiful, moorit, ewe lamb (Rosie) that I am keeping this year, and the black/krunet ram-lamb (Rhinestone Cowboy, who is for sale). Unfortunately, when I keep a lamb, I have to sell an adult. Zanex is sold :-( She is the sweetest, friendliest, most outgoing ewe that I have. She even likes strangers! I will miss her SO much....

Dream says......"Don't worry Mom, Rosie & I will keep you company!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin