Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 148...


It rained most of the day today. Very wet. Thank goodness I had the lean to built on the East side of the barn. The girls spend most of their time under there when it's raining. It beats having them all in the barn all day!

I don't like keeping Savannah and her twins in the jug all the time so I let them out for a while today. Those babies need their exercise! They were a bit tentative at first...

But after a little 'fortification' from Mom, were ready to explore.

Meeting Aunt Zest


Three of Sheltering Pines Savannah's daughters!


This is SPRING ~ running up to me to be petted!


This little doll is stealing my heart!



DREAM says....

..."It's OK ~ I don't mind sharing. Mom thinks I might be the next one to have her babies!"

See ya tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love the color variations in your flock's fleeces. The babies are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin